Thursday, March 12, 2009

Herbalife or Herbalies?

Minimum effort, maximum gain.

That was my next motto for getting my part time job. I mean, you wouldn't want to work at a construction for 2 bucks per hour right? Maybe 80 years ago yes.

Plus, there were some times when my boss actually wanted me to be at the office. So; Solution = work from home a.k.a. work in front of the PC.

So there I was, apart from the fraud companies I've come across, I have called every 'work from home' scheme known to the modern day man and walla!! ~~~ Still, fraud. 'Pay 400 dollars, get a stack of catalogues, distribute, and you'll get 1 buck for anything the customers buy' = fraud; 'Eat at a restaurant for a whole month and you get some dough for anybody who comes to eat there mentioning your name' = maybe fraud. Don't get me started at the typist/data entry thingies. Some of them could be genuine you know? ...or maybe I wasn't just lucky.

Then, at the side of the road, bearing "Work from Home, Ask Me How", I knew I heard that before, but where? Somehow remembering my motto, I thought: One last interview, c'mon, at least I get to meet a hot superchick if it's fraud.

Repeat after me, thank you Herbalife!!

"I made 20K last month, thank you Herbalife!!", "I lost 16 kgs in 4 months, thank you Herbalife!!", "I'm living the life I want, healthy, wealthy and sexy, thank you Herbalife!!, "I sued Herbalife and won 20 mil, thank you Herbalife!!".

Okay, I made that last part up. Then, they sat me with also a hot superchick saying, "Join us, and I can show you how to make an online business". Oh my GOD!! The resemblence is too much! What does all these signs mean!? Noooo!!??

Obviously enough, I went back after 30 minutes and googled 'Herbalife'. This time, the outcome wasn't what I expected. There was 'nutrition company but good at losing weigth', a whole load of online business selling their products, 'expensive but effective', a bunch of testimonials saying how good Herbalife products is and 'for those that don't like to exercise'. Whoa! You feel me! Man! You feeeel Me!

There was also "DON'T USE, products contains Ephedrine/ Ephedra". Then again, later I found out some years ago, Herbalife has stopped a line of their products containing those suppressent.

Oh, well. I'll KIV this Herbalife thing, I'm sure there are other part-time jobs I can do that fits my motto.

Suddenly that hot superchick doesn't seem so hot anymore.

JobLessEmployee

No comments:

Post a Comment